BookCLUB is a great opportunity to learn, network with other businesses and to implement real changes into both your life and business
About this Event
Every day we hear business owners saying they intend to read ‘that book’ or implement ‘that learning’ but never get around to it… all of that will be a thing of the past for you… this club will keep you focused, and hold you accountable and get you into Action!
Our monthly BookCLUB meets on the last Monday of each month.
It is a great opportunity to learn, network with other businesses and implement real changes into both your life and business. You will learn the secrets of success and receive coaching from the world’s Number 1 business coaching company.
BookCLUB kicks off at 18:00 with a friendly welcome and networking. The group then discusses the learnings from that month’s book and benefit from group coaching on any of the topics covered.
How much does it cost?
To welcome you to our BookCLUB, we offer a month for FREE!
To make BookCLUB as accessible as possible if you enjoy the first meeting and wish to attend future dates, our BookCLUB costs £20 per person per month. There’s no contract or minimum term, you are welcome to join us for a lifetime or just a few months.
We would normally meet in a room above a pub, where I provide a meal and a drink during the evening. However, during these Covid times we’ll meet across Zoom.
What will I receive?
• The book of the month – designed to help you get yourself and your business growing further. This will be a printed book, but if you’re an Audible user we can send the book (if avaiable) to your Audible account.
• The opportunity to meet, network and share ideas with like-minded business professionals.
• Book review and accountability on how to implement the learnings in your business and your life.
• Group coaching by Brighton based Business Growth Specialist, Tom Hosking.
• A safe and fun environment to make sure you get the most from your learning and development.
Who is this for?
• Small business owners seeking success.
• Start ups wanting to start as they mean to go on.
• Those who recognise the need to further their business education.
• Business owners wanting to network & meet like-minded peers.
• Those who understand the benefits of coaching and are seeking a low-level entry point.
About the host
Tom is your local Brighton & Hove ActionCOACH. He has over 25 years of taking teams through growth and change in large global corporations and small UK startups. The world of business is very different in different company types, but all businesses can benefit from going back to basics and building a solid foundation for growth.
“My vision is that in the next 10 years I will improve the lives of 1,000,000 people in Brighton & Hove. This will be achieved by enabling business owners to have a healthier business, so they and their families have better lives; so that they can employ more people who will, along with their families, have better lives; and ensure the continued economic growth of this amazing city.”